Take part in the polls
The Moon landings fact or fiction?
Rate this 80’S Music video from the Human League
Seriously could a woman play this part?
Have your say, do you believe the new Doctor Who should be female or male?
This is the survey page where your opinion counts!
Please answer the surveys and let your voice be heard!
- IS coffee good for you?
- Do you have too much caffeine in your daily life?
- Is it good for your health?
- Are we hooked on caffeine and can’t live without it?
- Do any of you find that coffee, particularly the percolated and strong coffee, doesn’t agree with you and even makes you feel a tiny bit unwell, after the buzz has gone?
- Do any of you feel caffeine is something you’d be healthier without but keep having it anyway?
- Do any of you feel slightly anxious on coffee and even sluggish and yucky after the buzz has gone?
Morning presenter Jonathan Hines is discussing the medical expert cases for and against caffeine.
At UK Talk Radio we link our surveys to our news page.
On that page you will find the stories behind polls.
Survey poll results
You see them all over the Uk. They stand in the waters of our coastline, often seen on the horizon as you walk along the beach. They are wind farms.
We asked in our survey if you thought they were a waste of money that produce little or no electricity or do you believe that they are great for the environment and produce the electricity we need?
- 55% of our listeners said; yes, wind farms are effective and are better than destroying the planet by ripping fossil fuel from the planet,
- 44% of listeners said wind farms are a waste of money and don’t produce much electricity.